Risk Reduction Mode
Clearing/trading member shall be compulsorily placed in risk reduction mode when 90% of the clearing member's capital/trading member limit is utilised towards margins.
When a member moves in to risk reduction mode:
- All unexecuted orders shall be cancelled
- Fresh orders placed by members to reduce open positions shall be accepted.
- Fresh orders placed by members that increase open positions shall be checked for sufficiency of margins and orders that do not satisfy sufficiency of margins will be rejected.
- Fresh orders can be placed for immediate or cancel (IOC) only
- Members will be able to trade in normal mode as and when the utilisation goes below 85%
Members shall not be allowed to place orders with custodial participant code
Client and Custodial Participant code modification shall not be permitted
Clearing members will not be allowed to Approve/Reject trades